Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct with Salmon & Tuna Dry Dog Food

Here's my girl Lucky, eating Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct with Salmon & Tuna Dry Dog Food that I received free through http://h5.sml360.com/-/vtuh (smiley360). In my smiley kit I received a coupon good for a FREE up to $15.99 8lb bag of Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct with Salmon & Tuna Dry Dog Food 6 oz. sample & 8-lb. bag that's about two weeks of food based on the average diet of a 50lb adult dog. Purina ONE brochure explaining the 28-Day Challenge, what visible difference I would see in my dog, where to register for the challenge and how to transition Lucky's dog food. A $3 off digital coupon for Purina ONE SmartBlend Dry Dog Food once I had successfully registered for the 28-Day Challenge,so I could purchase more food to finish the challenge.

Now while participating in the Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct mission, I didn’t notice any changes in my dog, but she really likes the salmon and tuna dry dog food. I think we’ll be sticking with Purina One SmartBlend for now.
H

No comments:

Post a Comment